- A record made by a thermograph.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The thermogram is converted into electric impulses; these impulses are sent to a signal processing unit; the processed signals are sent to a display; and the image is shown.
- We analyzed more than 3000 infrared thermograms acquired from 1256 admitted patients and developed a thermo-visual diagnostic method for estimating the severity of intracranial hypertension.
- The onset and completion temperatures for the melting of the mixtures were obtained from the heating thermograms and were used to construct the phase diagram shown in Fig.5.
Más definiciones de thermogramDefinición de thermogram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.