Definición de thermography en inglés:
1The use of thermograms to study heat distribution in structures or regions, for example in detecting tumours.
- However, the use of ultrasonography, electromyography, thermography, and muscle biopsy has been studied.
- Video thermography measured skin temperature while 6 subjects (2 wheelchair users and 4 nondisabled) sat on a hard surface for varying durations of 5, 10, and 15 minutes.
- One wonders why thermography has not developed.
2A printing technique in which a wet ink image is fused by heat or infrared radiation with a resinous powder to produce a raised impression.
- They include binding, converting, die cutting, engraving, finishing, fixturing, foil stamping, laser cutting, packaging, paper, printing and thermography.
- Example sentences
- Especially impressive is the thermographic vision, which lets you see the heat signatures of the world around you - hot objects like light bulbs, radiators and living bodies glow orange, while walls, tables and corpses are a cool blue.
- The office equipment you need to analyze imagery and produce reports includes a computer workstation with digital photographic and thermographic imaging peripherals for handling infrared images and daylight photographs.
- Only a thermographic inspection (discussed below) can do this.
Definición de thermography en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan