Definición de thermoplastic en inglés:
Denoting substances (especially synthetic resins) that become plastic on heating and harden on cooling, and are able to repeat these processes. Often contrasted with thermosetting.
- It is a thermoplastic material which gets softer with heating and hardens when cooled.
- Hot-bar and impulse welding processes are commonly used in the packaging industry to seal plastic bags and join thermoplastic films of 0.5 mm or less.
- ‘Think of it as thermoplastic rubber that is recyclable and processes like plastic,’ he says.
sustantivo(usually thermoplastics) Volver al principio
A thermoplastic substance.
- There are three classes of polymers - thermoplastics, thermosets, and elastomers.
- Other scientists made various plaster derivatives, artificial silks, and thermoplastics.
- Many of these are used as thermoplastics that are shaped and processed by means of injection molding and extrusion.
Definición de thermoplastic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan