- (Of a substance) not readily destroyed or deactivated by heat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are even more indications that it is a thermostable protein.
- These are extremely interesting from the biotechnological point of view, and thermostable enzymes from bacillus species are particularly important in the production of corn syrups and dextrose.
- The altered allele produces an enzyme that is less thermostable and has 60% lower activity than the common allele.
Más definiciones de thermostableDefinición de thermostable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.