Definición de theropod en inglés:
A carnivorous dinosaur of a group whose members were typically bipedal and ranged from small and delicately built to very large.
- Suborder Theropoda, order Saurischia; includes the carnosaurs, ornithomimosaurs, coelurosaurs, and dromaeosaurids
- Much fossil evidence has been uncovered supporting the idea that birds evolved from a group of bipedal carnivorous dinosaurs called theropods.
- We know that it is a dromaeosaur, a theropod and relative of Velociraptor.
- Case said the shape of the teeth and features of the feet were characteristic of a group of dinosaurs known as theropods, which includes the tyrannosaurs, as well as all other meat-eating dinosaurs.
1930s: from Greek thēr 'beast' + pous, pod- 'foot'.
Definición de theropod en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan