- A carnivorous dinosaur of a group whose members were typically bipedal and ranged from small and delicately built to very large.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Suborder Theropoda, order Saurischia; includes the carnosaurs, ornithomimosaurs, coelurosaurs, and dromaeosaurids
- Much fossil evidence has been uncovered supporting the idea that birds evolved from a group of bipedal carnivorous dinosaurs called theropods.
- We know that it is a dromaeosaur, a theropod and relative of Velociraptor.
- Case said the shape of the teeth and features of the feet were characteristic of a group of dinosaurs known as theropods, which includes the tyrannosaurs, as well as all other meat-eating dinosaurs.
1930s: from Greek thēr 'beast' + pous, pod- 'foot'.
Más definiciones de theropodDefinición de theropod en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.