Definición de thickhead en inglés:
1 informal A stupid person.
- What do these thickheads think they're going to achieve by throwing eggs and breaking windows?
- I need you to go in covertly and collect as much information as possible so that I can present it to those thickheads and get approval.
- It was the only thing that got through to the thickheads he lived with.
2 another term for whistler (sense 2).
- The Red-lored Whistler has also been known as the Buff-breasted, Red-throated or Rufous-throated Whistler or Thickhead, and as the Red-lored Thickhead.
- The season proved somewhat dry and hot; nevertheless, Captain White was fortunate in securing a couple of specimens of the Red-throated Thickhead (Pachycephala rufogularis) and several other interesting species of birds, which he exhibited in illustration of his remarks.
Words that rhyme with thickheaddickhead
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan