- Keen to steal; thievish: securing the zip on my backpack against thieving fingers get lost, you thieving swineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Insults go with the territory, I have no problem with people calling me a thieving, parasite dog.
- The colonel begged me to accompany him to the guard-room, to see the thieving soldier flogged.
- He's no mate of mine the thieving git!
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The action of stealing; theft: he supplemented his income with petty thievingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I fully expected a ho-hum exclusive concerning a tugged pigtail or some apple thieving.
- We are not talking about spontaneous outbreaks of opportunitistic thieving.
- Thieving was fun; thieving from people Shan disliked was best of all.