- 2 Music A position of the left hand on the fingerboard of a stringed instrument nearer to the bridge than the second position, enabling a higher set of notes to be played.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These five duos are in a contemporary/ragtime style, with viola to third position and cello in bass clef.
- So they shoved the beginners, the ones who had trouble with first position, let alone third position, onto the viola, where they were never heard again.
- The work does not go beyond third position, and there are no complex rhythms or bowing patterns.
Más definiciones de third positionDefinición de third position en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.