- Of inferior or very poor quality: a third-rate boarding houseMás ejemplos en oraciones
substandard, below standard, bad, inferior, poor, poor-quality, low-grade; appalling, abysmal, atrocious, abject, awful, terrible, dismal, dreadful, execrable, frightful, miserable, wretched, lamentable, deplorable, pitiful, inadequate, insufficient, unsatisfactory, unacceptable; jerry-built, shoddy, tinny, trashy, rubbishy; British cheap and nasty; North American cheapjack• informal lousy, not much cop, not up to much, crummy, bum, diabolical, rotten, sad, tatty, tacky, dire, tenth-rate
- I don't think I could write anything substantial about a third-rate painter, or a fourth-rate composer.
- I am so angry at this appalling, second or third-rate service being provided to non-private patients.
- It's perhaps the ultimate confirmation of what an insecure, pathetic third-rate talent Williams is that he not only feels the need to put one over on his opponent, but that he tells people about it.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cast was generally slated as being some third-raters.
- I don't befriend second-raters or third-raters.
- He fought steadily and compiled an undefeated record against mostly third-raters.