- In the third place (used to introduce a third point or reason): secondly, the Home Secretary has found a way to deal with the problem swiftly; thirdly, the Bill has received all-party supportMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And thirdly, he introduced a ‘process which is strong enough to stop people making bad decisions when under pressure’.
- First, it seeks to relieve some of the pressures on the labour market, second, it aims to curve inflation, and thirdly, it looks to position the relevant parties for the next election.
- Firstly, he is always urging me to stop drinking; secondly, he looks a good 10 years younger than he is; and thirdly, his special horror is addiction.
Más definiciones de thirdlyDefinición de thirdly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.