Definición de thirst-quenching en inglés:
Serving to relieve thirst; refreshing.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- That evening we just have time to wander among the ruins of its resplendent twelfth century Priory before paying homage to St Cuthbert, in our own way: with a couple of pints of thirst-quenching local ale.
- Cool melon, its musky flavour sharpened with lemon, is one of the few fruits that works as a first course and made a thirst-quenching beginning for a summer meal.
- The glasses had been well chilled making the beers truly thirst-quenching on the warm day that Wednesday was.
thirst quencher sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The reader is introduced to tropical dishes like ackee and saltfish, thirst quenchers like rum punch and is entertained by reggae, calypso and a week long carnival celebration.
- Iced herbal teas are also a great summer thirst quencher and can be drunk at any time during the day.
- Water is the best thirst quencher; down lots of it.
Definición de thirst-quenching en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda