Definición de thorny oyster en inglés:
A bivalve mollusc of warm seas, the pinkish-brown shell of which is heavily ribbed and bears blunt or flattened spines.
- Family Spondylidae: Spondylus and other genera
- I can still see the vivid orange flesh of a large thorny oyster, its shell spread open and decorated with a quilt of coral.
- By late prehispanic times, the thorny oyster was distributed widely throughout the central Andes.
- However, there are many marine parks and sanctuaries in which the thorny oysters may be found.
Definición de thorny oyster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan