- 1Involving or attending to every detail or aspect of something: a thoroughgoing reform of the whole economyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The need of the hour is thoroughgoing political and electoral reforms.
- Then, if ever, was a signal opportunity to lay the groundwork for a genuinely thoroughgoing reform in keeping with the complementary ideas of free enterprise and equal access to natural opportunity.
- While worthwhile, commendable, and necessary, these local prosecutions are not enough to prompt the thoroughgoing national, institutional reforms needed.
- 1.1 [attributive] Exemplifying a specified characteristic fully; absolute: a thoroughgoing chocoholicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even where Europeanization has, over time, produced pure and thoroughgoing Communitarization, levers for national influence have been retained and guarded very jealously.
- He was, of course, a consummate thief, but he was probably not the most thoroughgoing plunderer among the world's despots.
- He has written of the thoroughgoing nihilism of this class: their sense that life has no meaningful shape but is only one thing after another.
Más definiciones de thoroughgoingDefinición de thoroughgoing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.