sustantivo[treated as plural]
- A group of people who aim or are seen as aiming to suppress ideas that deviate from the way of thinking that they believe to be correct: curse those politically correct thought police!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He shows that modern liberals act as virtual thought police to suppress ideas of which they disapprove.
- No, they are leading us towards becoming a third-world nation of thought police and mind control.
- Does this bill mean, for example, that the board can still communicate directly with its employees without the Minister's thought police intervening?
Más definiciones de thought policeDefinición de thought police en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.