- A race run by pairs of people, one member of each pair having their left leg tied to the right leg of the other.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The common on the Worcester Road will be given over to medieval games throughout the day, with traditional ‘sports’ such as blind man's buff, sack races and three-legged races.
- It included sack races, spud and spoon races, obstacle races, three-legged races and a tug-o-war and sprints for all the kiddies.
- Organise simple races between the children, for example weaving in and out of trees along a certain length of the park, a hopping race, a three-legged race or an obstacle race.
Más definiciones de three-legged raceDefinición de three-legged race en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.