- A method of turning a vehicle round in a narrow space by moving forwards, backwards, and forwards again in a sequence of arcs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She ambled round the chalet and made a three-point turn on the narrow road of which she was quite proud.
- Learner drivers took to the roads in a myriad of three-point turns and reversing round corners.
- Men love to make fun of the struggles girls supposedly have with everything from spatial awareness and parallel parking to three-point turns and map-reading.
Más definiciones de three-point turnDefinición de three-point turn en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.