- 1Consisting of three quarters of something in terms of size, length, time, etc.: a three-quarter-length cashmere coatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The first is around 11-years-old, 5 foot 3 inches tall with long dark hair, who was wearing a three-quarter length beige coat and a white top and black trousers.
- He says it could add extra ounces to his already heavy weight, which the star keeps camouflaged at home under tracksuits and three-quarter length coats.
- He was wearing a three-quarter length over-sized black coat, woolly black hat and scarf, which covered almost all of his face.
- 1.1(Of a view or depiction of a person’s face) at an angle between full face and profile: he couldn’t draw people in three-quarter viewMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Students also may imagine how it would look from different angles from the three-quarter view seen here that includes two sides of each box, but with more of one side visible than the other.
- In the life-size portrait, Correggio painted a young woman in three-quarter view, seated beneath trees of laurel and ivy, which form a kind of niche around her head.
- Two of the more expressive and powerfully structured compositions show the artist in three-quarter view, dramatically lit.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1 Rugby Each of four players in a team positioned across the field behind the half backs: he was playing three-quarter for BlackheathMás ejemplos en oraciones
- From a ruck in the middle of the field the ball was flashed across the three-quarters.
- York weathered the onslaught and their stylised and pacey three-quarters in turn began to threaten.
- The pack began to dominate in set pieces, and supply their nimble three-quarters with ample, quality ball.
adverbioVolver al principio
Más definiciones de three-quarterDefinición de three-quarter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.