Definición de thromboembolism en inglés:
Obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot that has become dislodged from another site in the circulation: [mass noun]: any condition that may predispose to thromboembolism [count noun]: he developed myocarditis, which caused a thromboembolism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients with cancer who develop a thromboembolism should be treated in a similar manner to patients without cancer.
- Systemic thromboembolism is a common complication of cardiac mural thrombosis.
- Pulmonary thromboembolism is a common complication in nephrotic patients.
- Example sentences
- The patients most at risk from stroke are those with a history of thromboembolic disease, diabetes, hypertension, and cardiac failure and those female patients more than 75 years old.
- Clinical data obtained were death from thromboembolic causes, recurrent DVT or pulmonary emboli, and major bleeding episodes.
- For a list of risk factors for deep venous thrombosis and other thromboembolic disorders, see Table 1.
Definición de thromboembolism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan