(Of a substance or condition) producing coagulation of the blood, especially as predisposing to thrombosis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Multiple spontaneous miscarriages also may indicate underlying thrombogenic conditions.
- The cap acts as a protective barrier between circulating blood and the thrombogenic, procoagulant contents of the lesion.
- More than a quarter of oncologists do not recognise the thrombogenic effects of treatments for cancer, and thromboprophylaxis is rarely used in patients undergoing treatment for cancer.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Three out of 21 patients had biochemical evidence of increased thrombogenicity.
- In contrast, a significant reduction of the thrombogenicity in vivo was observed at 6 and 24 hours on diphenhydramine pretreatment.
- Chronic use of statins has reduced thrombogenicity during PCI-induced plaque disruption and lessened distal embolization of microdebris.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: thrombo|gen¦ic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda