- 1A mythical bird thought by some North American Indians to bring thunder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The patch - painted to depict a North American Indian mythical half-eagle, half-hawk thunderbird - is hallowed ground.
- The two two-metre tall totems - one of a bear and the other of a thunderbird - were carved by Squamish Nation carver Ritchie Baker and stood on the school grounds for more than 20 years.
- Doreen Jensen works with Cassandra Malley on her thunderbird design at the button blanket workshop.
Más definiciones de thunderbirdDefinición de thunderbird en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.