- Relating to the thymus gland or its functions: decline in thymic activity associated with ageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Progressive growth of a spontaneous T cell lymphoma, designated as Dalton's lymphoma, causes suppression of immune responses and thymic atrophy.
- In addition to the alveolar epithelial cells, host immune cells located outside the lung, such as splenic and thymic cells, undergo apoptosis during influenza infections.
- Final diagnoses included one bronchogenic cyst and one combined bronchogenic cyst and thymic hyperplasia.
Más definiciones de thymicDefinición de thymic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.