- Any of several muscles and tendons in the calf of the leg concerned with movements of the foot.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jogging works both aspects of the calf muscle on the push-off and hammers the tibialis anterior (shin muscle) as the leg decelerates at landing.
- The tibialis anterior is particularly important for this action during walking: ‘footdrop’ is the consequence of damage to its nerve supply.
- Several months after transplantation the tibialis anterior was injured by an injection.
late 19th century: from Latin, 'relating to the shin bone'.
Más definiciones de tibialisDefinición de tibialis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.