adjetivo[predic.] British • informal , • dated
- In good order; fine: everything is tickety-booMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Hoon must go, but first he must sort out all his advisers who were telling him everything was tickety-boo and it obviously wasn't.
- ‘It would be wrong to buy a business which is 100% tickety-boo because then you would almost certainly have overpaid for it,’ Locke says.
- They had been heading to another town but stopped in Majar Kabir ‘to check everything was tickety-boo,’ as one senior British soldier told The Observer.
1930s: perhaps from Hindi ṭhīk hai 'all right'.
Más definiciones de tickety-booDefinición de tickety-boo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.