sustantivo[mass noun] (also tidelands) North American
- Land that is submerged at high tide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The prefectural government will establish a committee to hear suggestions on how to resolve the environmental problems in the bay area, tidelands and wetlands, she said.
- On the west coast of Mexico near the town of San Blas is a limestone spring called La Tobara, part of an inviting system of lagoons, canals, and navigable tidelands.
- At least eight lodges have received the go-ahead to be built in tidelands.
Más definiciones de tidelandDefinición de tideland en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.