- Produce patterns in (a garment or piece of cloth) by tying parts of it to shield it from the dye: a collarless garment tie-dyed with coloured inks (as adjective tie-dyed) tie-dyed T-shirtsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She picked out a pair of jean shorts and a purple tie-dyed shirt.
- No longer did she wear the baggy overalls and tie-dyed shirts.
- With his rainbow tie-dyed shirt and his backpack, he looks like a college student.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A tie-dyed garment or piece of fabric: vendors selling tie-dyes and earrings [as modifier]: a tie-dye topMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Naturally, all of the tie-dye shirts that I have bought at concerts or made myself over the past few years have faded to a white-pinkish mess after the first wash or two.
- She put on a pair of baggy jeans and a tie-dye shirt she had made about three years ago that had so many holes it was like wearing fishnet, but she still liked it.
- Taavish was wearing a sweat suit and I was wearing a tie-dye shirt and a multicoloured skirt.
Más definiciones de tie-dyeDefinición de tie-dye en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.