- A rod acting as a tie in a building or other structure, or in the steering gear of a motor vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rules dictate that a safety washer be installed under the rod end of the tie rod that attaches to the strut.
- Near the panel's top, a steel tie rod was attached at one end to the back of the panel.
- As the principal concrete frame has expansion joints at these two points, the glass and stainless-steel insertion is connected back in each corner of the atrium by individual sets of angled props and tie rods.
Más definiciones de tie rodDefinición de tie rod en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.