(also tiglon /ˈtʌɪglɒn, ˈtɪg-/)
- The hybrid offspring of a male tiger and a lioness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A liger is a tigress and lion union and tiglons, on the other hand are the products of tigers and lionesses.
- When a male tiger is crossed with a female lion, there can be an offspring called a tiglon.
- Examples include tigons, a cross between a male tiger and a female lion, and beefalos, a cross between an American bison and a domestic cow.
Más definiciones de tigonDefinición de tigon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.