- An African freshwater cichlid fish that has been widely introduced to many areas for food, such as St Peter’s fish.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tilapia and related genera, family Cichlidae: several species
- In Namibia two types of fresh water fish, the tilapia and catfish are farmed.
- Hot off the grill, the tilapia was a whole fish, plump and meaty and perfectly cooked.
- Cheap tilapia is substituted for expensive swordfish, without warning.
modern Latin, of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de tilapiaDefinición de tilapia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.