- A heavy pivoted hammer used in forging, raised mechanically and allowed to drop on the metal being worked.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He may have seen this water driven tilt hammer used for crushing metal ore in Yorkshire.
- The Society had earlier been instrumental in saving the tilt hammers in the forge from being scrapped in 1942.
- The tilt hammer could perform the labor of twenty men and greatly increased productivity.
Más definiciones de tilt hammerDefinición de tilt hammer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.