Definición de timbale en inglés:
1A dish of finely minced meat or fish cooked with other ingredients in a pastry shell or in a mould: a chicken and avocado timbale
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Guests were welcomed with a sparkling wine with a dash of cassis, then on to the more serious matter of the timbale of shrimp, Parma ham and vegetables in tuna sauce, followed by a curry flavoured chicken cream soup, and lemon grass sorbet.
- The first dish that literally made my mouth water was a warm timbale of Arbroath smokies.
- We thought the crab timbale, though delicious, a little on the pricey side for such a dainty entrée but you won't hear me grumbling about the scallops.
2 (timbales) Paired cylindrical drums played with sticks in Latin American dance music.
- There's keyboard, bass guitar, drums, two trumpets, two trombones, timbales, conga and two backing vocals.
- These three main patterns are amplified by turtle shells, claves, timbales, bongos, congas, maracas and tambourines.
- A master of the bongo and timbales, he deftly crafts complex and rousing Latin American anthems infused with a joyous intensity.
Definición de timbale en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary