1A dish of finely minced meat or fish cooked with other ingredients in a pastry shell or in a mould: a chicken and avocado timbale
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Guests were welcomed with a sparkling wine with a dash of cassis, then on to the more serious matter of the timbale of shrimp, Parma ham and vegetables in tuna sauce, followed by a curry flavoured chicken cream soup, and lemon grass sorbet.
- The first dish that literally made my mouth water was a warm timbale of Arbroath smokies.
- We thought the crab timbale, though delicious, a little on the pricey side for such a dainty entrée but you won't hear me grumbling about the scallops.
2 (timbales) Paired cylindrical drums played with sticks in Latin American dance music.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There's keyboard, bass guitar, drums, two trumpets, two trombones, timbales, conga and two backing vocals.
- These three main patterns are amplified by turtle shells, claves, timbales, bongos, congas, maracas and tambourines.
- A master of the bongo and timbales, he deftly crafts complex and rousing Latin American anthems infused with a joyous intensity.
Palabras que riman con timbaleAmal, Arles, banal, Barisal, Basle, Bhopal, Carl, chorale, corral, dhal, entente cordiale, Escorial, farl, femme fatale, Funchal, gayal, gnarl, halal, Karl, kraal, locale, marl, morale, musicale, Pascal, pastorale, procès-verbal, Provençal, rationale, real, rial, riyal, snarl, Taal, Taj Mahal, toile, Vaal, Vidal, Waal
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: tim|bale
Definición de timbale en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda