- (In science fiction) travel through time into the past or the future.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And it is science fiction about time travel, so you need to keep your wits about you.
- The chronological differences between past and present in time travel are marked.
- Since we have never seen a tourist from the future, time travel must be impossible.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the end of that book the time traveller returns to the future and the anonymous narrator is left to write the story.
- A Victorian time traveller would recognise the schools more than any other institution in this age.
- There's 1,000 years of history here and the volunteer park ranger becomes a time traveller when she escorts groups around the park.
Más definiciones de time travelDefinición de time travel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.