Definición de tine en inglés:
A prong or sharp point, such as that on a fork or antler.
- Sharp tines or prongs, operated by a foot pedal or hand crank, grip the weed and yank it out of the ground with a pulling or twisting motion.
- Often traveling sets were made so that the knife blade, spoon bowl, and fork tines screwed into their handles.
- Crimp edges of dough together with fork tines and cut several slits in strudel with a small sharp knife.
- [in combination]: a three-tined fork
Definición de tine en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan