- Suddenly, Jerry's spine tingled, as a slight breeze washed over him.
- She felt the corner of her eyes prickle and her nose tingled as tiny tears slipped down her cheek, mingling with the blood.
- I knew Seth wasn't jealous or anything but my stomach tingled at the slightest possibility that he was.
- A slight tingle filled her hands as she held the vessel and she could feel her anxiety pass into nothingness.
- At the moment, all she felt was a slight tingle on the surface of her skin.
- At most, such discharges may cause a slight tingle in the skin of those touching the patient at the time.
Late Middle English: perhaps a variant of tinkle. The original notion was perhaps 'ring in response to a loud noise', but the term was very early applied to the result of hearing something shocking.
Palabras que riman con tinglecommingle, cringle, dingle, Fingal, intermingle, jingle, mingle, shingle, single, swingle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.