- A tin miner or tinsmith.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A bard of the Cornish Gorsedd, Gundry published Songs and dances of Cornwall in 1966, and used Cornish subjects, and folk-song material, in his operas The tinners of Cornwall and the comic opera The logan rock.
- The floor-men are laying the floor, the tinners are tinning the roof, the masons are calling for mortar.
- 100 years ago: A former tinner from Scarborough, who became a national cause celebre after he stole a turnip from a field whilst desperately poor, was in the news again.
Más definiciones de tinnerDefinición de tinner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.