- Of the very best class or quality; excellent: an athlete in tip-top conditionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She had just finished three of her first high school classes, in tip-top shape.
- Each month they will be seen by a different therapist - it may be an acupuncturist, a nutritionist, a shiatsu therapist or a chiropractor - and the aim, explains June, is to make sure they stay in tip-top condition.
- Our beer is kept in tip-top condition and we always have 10 beers at the bar at any one time.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1The highest part or point of excellence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I piled all my books and stuffed animals on my bed and the tip-top of my bookshelves.
- They searched low and then high, finally spying Tiger at the tip-top of a macrocarpa tree.
- ‘It took us a little time to get to the tip-top of the true summit,’ Crisp explained.
Más definiciones de tip-topDefinición de tip-top en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.