Definición de tip-top en inglés:
Of the very best class or quality; excellent: an athlete in tip-top condition
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She had just finished three of her first high school classes, in tip-top shape.
- Each month they will be seen by a different therapist - it may be an acupuncturist, a nutritionist, a shiatsu therapist or a chiropractor - and the aim, explains June, is to make sure they stay in tip-top condition.
- Our beer is kept in tip-top condition and we always have 10 beers at the bar at any one time.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1The highest part or point of excellence.
- I piled all my books and stuffed animals on my bed and the tip-top of my bookshelves.
- They searched low and then high, finally spying Tiger at the tip-top of a macrocarpa tree.
- ‘It took us a little time to get to the tip-top of the true summit,’ Crisp explained.
Definición de tip-top en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan