- The point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Brooding about this needless death, I reached the internal tipping point, where my guilt started to outweigh my pleasure.
- Now it seems consumers may have reached their tipping point.
- I'd just about reached the tipping point in my day's rooting allegiance - I'd have given it up for Colon in the ninth, but Luis Polonia beat me to the punch with a one-out single.
Más definiciones de tipping pointDefinición de tipping point en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.