sustantivo[mass noun] Physiology
- Extracellular fluid which bathes the cells of most tissues, arriving via blood capillaries and being removed via the lymphatic vessels.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Vital functions such as those of lungs and kidneys, or the exchange of components of the blood and tissue fluid at the capillaries, are critically dependent on the pressure achieved within the circulatory system.
- Reduced interstitial fluid resorption can be caused by decreased plasma oncotic pressure, increased oncotic pressure of tissue fluid, and lymphatic obstruction.
- The second category of excluded material is human tissue or tissue fluid (this includes blood, semen, saliva, etc.)
Más definiciones de tissue fluidDefinición de tissue fluid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.