- A salt in which the anion contains both titanium and oxygen, in particular one of the anion TiO32−.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Multi-component catalytic systems using aryl titanates allow increased versatility in applications such as liquid molding.
- Consistent with the results of their computer simulation, the titanate was amorphised at relatively low ion doses, while the zirconate remained intact even at high ion irradiation doses.
- In the oxide state it reacts with the alkali, alkaline earth, and heavy base metals to form titanates, a few of which are being studied in conjunction with cheaper methods of production.
Más definiciones de titanateDefinición de titanate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.