Definición de titillate en inglés:
1Arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words: the press are paid to titillate the public
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We viewers are titillated by images we have ostensibly come to decry.
- They enter into a Faustian pact with the general public: in order to sustain our interest they have to continually titillate us with revelations.
- I was really more than interested - I was deeply titillated by it.
informal turn on, send
sexually arousing, sexually exciting, sexually stimulating, provocative, salacious, lurid, sexy, sensual, erotic, pornographic;
British informal saucy
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was particularly disturbed by the disclosure of ‘salacious details for the titillation of the public’.
- Doing so will require film-makers to understand how to present sexual imagery in a way that conveys representation rather than just titillation.
- Done properly, the acts should go beyond titillation and provide a playful, tongue-in-cheek exploration of sexuality, social mores and modern values.
Palabras que riman con titillatescintillate • constellate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India