Definición de toaster en inglés:
1An electrical device for making toast.
- And in California years ago, 20 years ago, we started making energy-efficient appliances from toasters to refrigerators to air conditioners.
- Examples of use of chromium are car bumpers and handles, plating on appliances such as toasters, electric fry pans, and coffee-makers, and handles on ranges and refrigerators.
- Other home appliances on display include cooking ranges, ovens, food processors, vacuum cleaners, electric toasters, water purifiers and other electrical appliances.
2A DJ who accompanies reggae with improvised rhythmic speech.
- The 1970's Jamaican DJ toaster URoy accompanies Toots on track 11, Never Grow Old.
- Through the years, Shara Nelson, Tricky, Tracy Thorn, Liz Fraser and reggae toaster Horace Andy have all been an integral part of Massive Attack's evolving sound.
- A young Rastafarian toaster hopes to rise above the trials of his daily life and succeed at a Sound System competition.
Definición de toaster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia