- A virus that causes mosaic disease in tobacco, much used in biochemical research.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This situation appears with several viruses such as the tobacco mosaic virus and a class of viruses called retroviruses.
- Most other viruses, such as the tobacco mosaic virus, have to rely almost totally upon the cell's own tool kits.
- Inoculation of the tobacco plants with tomato mosaic virus and tobacco mosaic virus was performed using a standard mechanical rubbing method.
Más definiciones de tobacco mosaic virusDefinición de tobacco mosaic virus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.