- 1The nail at the tip of each toe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The decoration of both toenails and fingernails for aesthetic purposes dates back at least as far as Ancient Egypt, where henna and other products were applied to colour the feet and hands as well as the nails.
- The infection is more likely in toenails than in fingernails.
- Scratching an infected toenail can infect your fingernails.
- 2A nail driven through a piece of wood at an angle in order to secure it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also, try and stagger the toenails on each side of the board, rather than placing all of them on one side.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Secure (a piece of wood) by driving a nail through it at an angle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The wood is secured by toenailing it to the roof decking.
- Assemble the frieze sections on level ground, and against a straight edge to keep them square, before toenailing them to the 4x4 posts.
- Some of the boards can be face nailed into the long spoke, others must toenailed.
Más definiciones de toenailDefinición de toenail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.