Definición de tomorrow en inglés:
- The coroner will be opening an inquest either today or tomorrow.
- One of the biggest sales of the year takes place today and tomorrow with 8,500 sheep going under the hammer.
- The Met Office is predicting ice and snow today and tomorrow, and motorists are being warned to take extra care.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- From tomorrow, they will no longer sell any tobacco items including lighters.
- From tomorrow, however, there is likely to be at least a temporary end to the sizzling spell.
- A few more hours cooking and then leave it at room temperature for a day and that is tomorrow's supper sorted.
- In Australia as elsewhere in the world, Chardonnay is seen as the grape of today and of tomorrow.
- The Fringe likes to think of itself as the festival where you see the stars of tomorrow today.
- Lastly, I would like to add that young Namibians are the leaders of a near tomorrow.
A word formed by the combination of to and morrow ( see morning) in the 13th century, in the same way as today and tonight. Reflections on the future include tomorrow is another day, a 20th-century variant of tomorrow is a new day, recorded from the early 16th century. ‘Tomorrow is another day’ is remembered by many as the last line of the film Gone With The Wind ( 1939). The proverb tomorrow never comes was foreshadowed in 1523 when Lord Berners wrote: ‘It was said every day among them, we shall fight tomorrow, the which day came never.’ See also jam
as if there was (or as though there were) no tomorrow
tomorrow morning (or afternoon etc.)
- In the morning (or afternoon etc.) of tomorrow: What are you doing tomorrow night?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Well, both ships will arrive in the area tomorrow afternoon, Saturday afternoon local time.
- It'll be a soggy old world in Somerset tomorrow morning, even soggier than it was this morning.
- They promised to fix it this morning, but now it's going to take until tomorrow morning.
tomorrow is another day
- Said after a bad experience to express one’s belief that the future will be better: there’s always hope because tomorrow is another dayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Who knows, tomorrow is another day and you never know what is going to come in the door.
- Take each day as it comes and at the end of the day, if things still aren't done, remember that tomorrow is another day.
- This is just a phase, it will pass, now get some rest, tomorrow is another day!
- British A week from tomorrow: the Championships begin tomorrow weekMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They were using the occasion to get into shape for their pre-season tour of Australia which begins tomorrow week and lasts until April 5.
- Hundreds of people are gearing up to take part in the second Great York Dragon Boat Challenge tomorrow week.
- A number of celebrities from the world of golf have helped to support tomorrow week's event by donating memorabilia, which will be auctioned.
Palabras que riman con tomorrowborrow, Corot, morrow, sorrow
Definición de tomorrow en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.