- The movable arm supporting the pickup of a record player.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The team discarded the tone arm and stylus cartridge, and replaced them with an optical delivery system or ‘optical head’ designed and constructed by the technical team.
- Reprogramming the satellite corrected the problem and now our tone arm is providing us with a listening experience unparalleled in hi-fi depth, clarity, and stereo soundstage.
- Its rudimentary suspension couldn't possibly cushion the tone arm from even the slightest road shocks.
Más definiciones de tone armDefinición de tone arm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.