- Altered so as to be less extreme or intense: a toned-down version of the report was publishedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Of his first four excellent novels, two were made into horror films; the wonderfully unsettling The Other, and a toned-down TV version of Harvest Home.
- This recording is not all that good, not least because it uses the later, toned-down version of the opera.
- He turns in a toned-down performance that communicates a lot nonverbally.
Más definiciones de toned-downDefinición de toned-down en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.