- A phoneme distinguished from another only by its tone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pinyin is so far the optimal system in representing the phonemes and tonemes of Chinese.
- With Chinese languages, the phonemes and tonemes can be counted in many different ways, and the number of finals that can be distinguished is often difficult to determine.
- Languages that make use of tonemes are called tonal languages.
1920s: from tone, on the pattern of phoneme.
Más definiciones de tonemeDefinición de toneme en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.