adjetivo & adverbio
- In an ironic or insincere way: [as adjective]: her delightful tongue-in-cheek humour [as adverb]: ‘I swear there’s a female conspiracy against men!’ he complained, tongue-in-cheekMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This aspect of the performance is played with a beautiful synthesis of tongue-in-cheek humour and sincerity.
- Stand by for a second helping of tongue-in-cheek humour, sight gags and a great soundtrack that should appeal as much to adults as children.
- They cannot afford to mock the bands they model themselves on but a bit of tongue-in-cheek humour doesn't go amiss either.
Más definiciones de tongue-in-cheekDefinición de tongue-in-cheek en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.