- A loud or severe scolding: the incensed boss gave him a tongue-lashingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On Thursday, the coach's 10 o'clock training session was delayed by an hour as he gave his men a severe tongue-lashing about their behaviour the previous evening.
- If the agreement is broken, the miscreant can expect a severe tongue-lashing from the other riders.
- I had to bite my tongue not to give him a tongue-lashing.
Más definiciones de tongue-lashingDefinición de tongue-lashing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.