- 1Muscle tone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There, Robert can treat himself to a personalised ‘gentlemen's programme ’, which offers a series of treatments to revive his tonicity, balance and energy.
- 3 Biology The state of a solution in respect of osmotic pressure: the tonicity of the fluidMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is because the solution has the same tonicity as blood.
- As the electrolytes shift out of the cells, fluid shifts into the cells so that the tonicity matches that of the extracellular space.
- Antidiuretic hormone, which is secreted in response to stimuli such as changes in blood volume, tonicity, and blood pressure, is the primary regulator of body water.
Más definiciones de tonicityDefinición de tonicity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.