- On the present or approaching evening or night: are you doing anything tonight?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am going out on a work night out tonight if any one wants to join me.
- I plan to play with this after the weekend, as tonight I must get ready for a journey to France.
- I seem to have been celebrating all weekend but tonight I'll try and save a bit of energy.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The evening or night of the present day: tonight is a night to rememberMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I left late afternoon to come home and work on sites for tonight's piece.
- There are some nights which are absolutely lovely, and tonight was one of them.
- Some flew home on Thursday night, and the last will return to Britain by tonight.
Más definiciones de tonightDefinición de tonight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.