Definición de tonight en inglés:
- I am going out on a work night out tonight if any one wants to join me.
- I plan to play with this after the weekend, as tonight I must get ready for a journey to France.
- I seem to have been celebrating all weekend but tonight I'll try and save a bit of energy.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- I left late afternoon to come home and work on sites for tonight's piece.
- There are some nights which are absolutely lovely, and tonight was one of them.
- Some flew home on Thursday night, and the last will return to Britain by tonight.
tomorrow from Middle English:
A word formed by the combination of to and morrow ( see morning) in the 13th century, in the same way as today and tonight. Reflections on the future include tomorrow is another day, a 20th-century variant of tomorrow is a new day, recorded from the early 16th century. ‘Tomorrow is another day’ is remembered by many as the last line of the film Gone With The Wind ( 1939). The proverb tomorrow never comes was foreshadowed in 1523 when Lord Berners wrote: ‘It was said every day among them, we shall fight tomorrow, the which day came never.’ See also jam
Palabras que riman con tonightaffright, alight, alright, aright, bedight, bight, bite, blight, bright, byte, cite, dight, Dwight, excite, fight, flight, fright, goodnight, height, ignite, impolite, indict, indite, invite, kite, knight, light, lite, might, mite, night, nite, outfight, outright, plight, polite, quite, right, rite, sight, site, skintight, skite, sleight, slight, smite, Snow-white, spite, sprite, tight, trite, twite, underwrite, unite, uptight, white, wight, wright, write
Definición de tonight en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.